Adventures In Charleston, Inc.
Adventures In Charleston, Inc. is a service-oriented destination management company that caters to professional meeting and travel planners. Adventures In Charleston, Inc. "goes the extra mile" to create and coordinate any and all aspects of a comprehensive tour package or special event for your group -- and has done so since 1986! Let Adventures In Charleston, Inc. assist you in developing a true Adventure In Charleston! Charleston, South Carolina is known as a "living museum," -- one of the best preserved cities in the South. Discover Charleston's past through its heritage of gracious living, charm, and historic events. National landmarks, magnificent plantations and gardens, cobblestone streets, and a historic district with hundreds of 18th and 19th-century mansions -- all make Charleston the perfect setting for an Adventure Into The Past!..
- Destination Management Company, since 1986. Created, owned and operated by Charlestonian, Jim Simpson.
- AIC is the oldest and most experienced DMC in the Charleston area.
- Adventures In Charleston’s primary focus is corporate and incentive group operations.
- Successfully operate over 100 corporate, incentive and association groups per year, ranging in size from 20 to 3,500.
- Current members of MPI, The Charleston Hoteliers Exchange Club (board), Hotel/Motel Association, and the Charleston Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Member and three time Board of Govenors member of the Charleston Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Member and past president of The Rotary Club of Charleston.
- Preferred and qualified DMC of Carlson Marketing, Maritz, ITA Group.
- All staff are licensed Tour Guides of The City of Charleston.
- Our strength and our success is a reflection of our outstanding vendor relationships.
- Past Chairman of Rotary Wheels, benefiting Crisis Ministries Homeless Shelter.
- 30+ years of exceptional “kid glove” service has earned AIC a sterling reputation and a vast number of repeat customers.
- Because of our unparalleled local knowledge, years of experience, attention to detail, creativity and our strong business and professional relationships, Adventures In Charleston, continues to offer a seamless and flawless service to our valued clients.
- Sample Client List: BlueCross BlueShield, Charles Schwab, CISCO, US Bancorp, UBS,Deloitte, Eli Lilly, Citigroup, Sprint, Ford, Lexus, GE, GE Board of Directors, Raytheon, Merill Lynch Chairman's Club, Raytheon, Republican National Comittee hosting President Bush and Vice President Cheney, Bayer, BB&T, KPMG, Lockheed, McKesson, Maybelline, ITT Defense, Babcock & Wilcox, Prudential Financial, Whirlpool, XEROX, TV Guide, Time Warner.